Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The President Who Cried Wolf.

Just like the boy who cried wolf, George Bush’s repeated deceptions have destroyed his credibility. Early in his administration, Bush claimed there was a terrible energy crisis pending. A judge later ruled that crisis was nothing more than Bush’s Enron buddies illegally manipulating the electricity market. Later, Bush claimed Iraq had chemical, biological, and even nuclear weapons. Today we know those weapons of mass destruction didn’t even exist. Now Bush and Cheney have claimed that if John Kerry is elected there will be another deadly terrorist attack. It’s just one more outlandish tale from this President that cannot be believed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Judah said...

well said

BTW-I am secretly waiting to see if W wants to risk travelling to the Green Zone again this Thanksgiving.

I say 50% odds of a new photo-op tomorrow.

November 24, 2004 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger margretingals7077 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

January 9, 2006 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger haroldbrinick86917088 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

February 1, 2006 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger dwainprehiem59023281 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 12, 2006 at 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home